Novotema's unique, high performance elastomer parts can be ordered in bulk or custom made using state-of-the-art component design services. Products include lip seals and v-rings, o-rings, membranes and diaphragms and gaskets.
Our engineers have been advising, designing and manufacturing elastomer components for over 40 years. You can ensure that our sealing solutions will improve equipment reliability and performance, reduce downtime and lower the cost of ownership for your application.
Need expert advice on your application? Contact us now to discuss your requirements.
We work closely with customers to meet exact requirements and to provide tangible advice for sealing challenges for equipment and machinery throughout a number of industriess including food and dairy, automotive and medical.
Our range of elastomer materials are compliant and certified with the following standards:
- FDA: Food and Drug Administration Standards (food grade rubber)
- 3A 18-03: Dairy industry 3A Sanitary Standards (dairy grade rubber)
- USP Class VI: United States Pharmacopeia (medical grade rubber)
- KTW: Drinking water guideline of the Federal Environmental Agency (drinking water rubber)
- WRAS: Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (drinking water rubber)
- EC1934/2004: Food Contact Materials Standards (food grade rubber)
- EC2023/2006: Manufacturing practices for rubber in contact with food
- NORSOK M710: RGD & sour gas tested materials for oil and gas
- NACE: RGD and sour gas tested materials for oil and gas
- TOTAL: RGD tested materials for oil and gas
- ISO 10423 (API 6A): RGD testing for rubber materials used in oil and gas
- ISO23936: Elastomeric material approval for oil and gas
- EN549: Approved seals and diaphragms for gas appliances
Alternatively chat with our experts online - we are ready to help!
Browse our product range
Our product portfolio includes many standard components as well as custom-made solutions. If you can't find what your need, call us to discuss your requirements.
Fully customised solution that meets your application requirements precisely. Our experienced team of engineers are the experts when it comes to designing the right seal for maximum performance and efficiency.
Gaskets / Frame Seals
Gasket / frame seals fill the space between two or more mating surfaces, they can be moulded in infinite shapes and profiles to suit any geometry and application.
High quality, precision O-rings in quantities from 5000 up to millions; available in standard sizes or custom sizes from 1mm to 450mm internal diameter and 0.6mm to 12mm cross section.
Valve Seats & Seals
Valve seats and seals designed and moulded in custom geometries to suit any application, including EN 549 shutters for poppet valves for the Gas Control industry.
Membranes / Diaphragms
Novotema specialises in moulding high quality diaphragms and membranes with very thin cross sections, to tight tolerances, in infinite sizes, shapes and custom configurations.
X-rings / Quad Rings
X-rings can be retrofitted into existing O-ring grooves, the square profile prevents the seal from twisting and rolling in dynamic applications.
Lip Seals / V-Rings
Lips seals (axial or radial shaft seals) for dynamic rotary and reciprocating environments to seal rotary elements, such as a shaft or rotating bore, in piston and rod locations.
Scraper Seals / Collars
Scraper seals (collars, wipers, excluders) can be moulded in various profiles and elastomer materials to suit any application requirements.
Novotema can manufacture bellows in various sizes from 10mm to 30mm outer diameter, in a range of elastomer materials, to meet the most demanding requirements.
Elastomer Fairleads & Grommets
Novotema manufactures fairleads, to guide wires or cables around an obstruction, in a variety of different geometries to suit many applications, including custom designs.
In addition to the standard flat washers, Novotema can also design and manufacture custom washers that incorporate a lip or profile feature in order to improve sealing performance.